Getting ready to re-open makes us VERY excited.
However, the health, safety and well-being of our restauranteurs and staff remains our number one priority. We have reviewed all our procedures across each part of our business to ensure that we keep everyone safe, and we will continue to review our structure based upon the current guidelines from the UK Government guidelines and Public Health England.
We are currently operating a restaurant only booking. (Food & drink bookings)
Our Standards & Plan
Each area of our business has carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and Standard Operating Procedure plan addressing the specific adjustments needed for each part of our business. Full plans are available on request, but we have summarised the details in our eight-point safety plan below.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Our staff, when returning to work, must complete a mandatory health check, daily health declarations completed to ensure they are symptom-free and fit to work.
Any staff member showing symptoms will not be allowed to enter the workplace and will be required to self-isolate for 14 days and follow government guidelines before returning to work.
All staff will have full COVID-19 training which is based on the government COVID secure guidelines we will also record all staff shift patterns for 21 days and assist the NHS test & trace resume.
Our staff will be put into teams so the same team will only work together and will alternate throughout the week.
We ask that if you or any of your party are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 that you postpone your visit.
2. Our teams will be briefed and trained in our new cleaning procedures and the responsibility they have to their colleagues and guests.
Some of our facilities will be closed or adapted to reduce the amount of high contact areas in our Moose’s.
Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout all our Moose’s and we insist you use them when you enter the building. We also welcome you to use them at any point during your sitting with us.
3. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided for necessary tasks and in use in accordance with government guidelines, you are welcome to enter the restaurant wearing a face covering if you wish or any other form of PPE.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a safe and social distance within the workplace and a 1m social distancing will be observed.
In our restaurants, we have reduced seating capacity.
Pre-arrival email communications provide additional information relating to health and hygiene and our procedures inside the restaurants.
5. We are promoting card payments (contactless up to £45), we encourage you to please bring a card payment option with you.
We are increasing our technology capabilities to provide guests with a reduced-contact experience and introduce pay at the table.
6. With every booking we must have at least 2 forms of contact per household (Email/phone number or address) this will be kept as a temporary record for your safety and discarded every 21 days.
7. Once you are sat at your table you cannot move tables, the maximum time for a table sitting is for 1 hour 30 minutes with breakfast sittings limited to 1 hour, we will endeavour to get your food to you within 20 minutes of you sitting.
After this time, this allows 15 minutes for us to deep clean & sanitise the restaurant for the next sitting, therefore it is important that you arrive for your sitting on time.
8. Please book your table via our website, you can do this here.
We will be running a slightly reduced Moose menu until further notice – view here
There will be no condiments or cutlery on the table, if you need condiments please ask when ordering your meal.
We will also be reducing the number of tables/covers in our restaurants to ensure there is plenty of room for social distancing.
We are following government guidelines on household or multi-household get together and we will trust our guests to adhere to these. We are taking table bookings for a maximum of 6 people but this should only be made for bookings of up to 2 households.
If you don’t feel comfortable coming into the restaurant, we will be offering takeaway services via our online ordering portal that you can collect from the takeaway window, if you would just like to drink we encourage you to take this option also.
Please note: there will be a compulsory charge of 10% added to your bill for us to provide extra sanitation equipment, hygiene stations and individual condiments to each customer (to name a few) this will be marked as a COVID secure levy on your bill. This is to ensure we can deliver the highest and safest level of service to all of our customers. We are currently not offering any of our special offers during this time.